Thursday, August 20, 2009

~Selamat Menyambut Ramadan Al-Mubarak~

selamat menyambut ramadan al-mubarak..and im alone this weekend to celebrate 1st day of Ramadans without my beloved ones beside..huhu..but still got my friend to accompany me..nevermindlah..still got a month to celebrate this Ramadans with my beloved ones on another day...


my family of course not always beside me alwizlah...but i still got this cute girl that alwiz with my susah payah in town name of KL nie...huhu..but unlucky..she will not be here for this weekend coz she balik kg to meet her parent...huhu..bestnya bukak puasa ngn family...nnt tolong tapau bekalan dr kampung ye...hihi




those picture were taken at mcdonald LCCT KlIA on last tuesday night masa aku antar that cute girl to catch her flight to Kota Bharu...xsempat nak ambik her pic kat departure gate to upload in this blog..hihi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home